What is the Wellness Incentive?
CREATION Health Employees empowers you to take charge of your health by participating in our annual Wellness Incentive, an all-inclusive program, focused on helping you achieve the perfect balance of mind, body and spirit through the principles of CREATION Health.
The Wellness Incentive is broken into two parts:
Part 1: Completing your biometric screening (15 points) — having four values in range (20 points) — and your health assessment (15 points); total: 50 Points for $150
Part 2: Participating in our CREATION Health programs and Activities (100 points for $100)
Completion of Part 1 and Part 2 will allow you to earn up $250 in addition to a better perspective on your health.
To stay in the know on the go with all things surrounding the Wellness Incentive, text AHWellness to 412412. Data and message rates may apply.
***The rewards deadline for all WebMD and portal activity for the year is November 30. However, all biometric and CREATION Health program data will need to be submitted no later than October 30 to ensure all metrics are in the system before the deadline. Please keep this in mind as you schedule your appointments for biometric screenings.
How do I check my points for my Wellness Incentive?
To check your points for your wellness incentive, you must first log into your WebMD account (click on WebMD login on this site). Once you log in, in the top right corner, you'll click on the tab that reads: REWARDS. Here you will find the points you have obtained for each program and activity. Please note, rewards points for most programs are updated on a quarterly basis.
What is the Health Assessment?
The WebMD Health Assessment combines leading clinical expertise with innovative design to help you understand what's going on with your health and identify areas for improvement. At the end of the online questionnaire, there are simple personalized steps that you can begin taking right away to live a longer, better life. As with WebMD clinical material, the Health Assessment is clinically validated and follows the guidelines of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Please note, AdventHealth cannot access or see any of the data you provide.
How do I complete my Health Assessment?
To complete your Health Assessment, log in to WebMD, click on Healthy Living and select Health Assessment. Please note, the WebMD Health Assessment will become available within 14 days of completing your biometric screening. You must complete your full Health Assessment between January 1 and October 30 to receive your incentive points. For completing this activity, you'll earn 15 points.
What is a Biometric Screening?
A biometric screening is a quick and easy health exam that provides information about your risk for certain diseases and medical conditions. Knowing your numbers is the first step to your health journey because it helps you understand where you can take action to improve your health.
The screening includes body measurements and a simple finger stick to obtain a blood sample. Fasting is not required, however, a fasted screening will provide more comprehensive results. During your screening, the following measurements are collected:
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Cholesterol (total cholesterol, HDL, and LDL)
- Blood pressure
- Height and weight to determine Body Mass Index (BMI)
If your numbers are outside of the recommended ranges, you can complete a WebMD telephone coaching call for each missed biometric value by calling 1-888-321-1509. WebMD coaches will provide helpful advice and support as you work toward improving your health.
How do I complete my Biometric Screening?
To help make completing your biometric screening as convenient as possible, there are free screenings that will take place at multiple AdventHealth locations between January and May. Appointments are required and available now!
You can book your screening in TWO easy steps:
1. Log-in to your WebMD account by visiting CREATIONHealthEmployees.com and click on WebMD Login. Login and select “Know Your Numbers”
* If you don’t have an account, select: First Time Here? Register*
2.Find a date and time that is convenient for you at any of our campuses from January through May. Appointments are in 15-minute increments and must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance
***The rewards deadline for all WebMD and portal activity for the year is November 30. However, all Biometric and CREATION Health program data will need to be submitted no later than October 30 to ensure all metrics are in the system before the deadline. Please keep this in mind as you schedule your appointments for biometric screenings.
What is a Primary Care Physician Health Check Form and how do I complete it?
- The Primary Care Physician Health Check Form allows your doctor to complete your biometric screening if you are unable to attend a biometric screening on your campus (Centra Care locations are unable to complete your screening).
- After completing your biometric screening with your primary care physician, have your doctor fill out the form in its entirety and submit this form to biometrics@AdventHealth.com or fax to (407) 200-9231 no later than October 30. Please note, your consent form must be submitted as well.
What programs and activities can I earn points for this year's Wellness Incentive?
Caring for Your Mind.
- CREATION Health Learn & Earns (5 points, max. 5 recurrences)
- CREATION Health Education Courses (20 points, max. 5 recurrences)
- CREATION Health Employee Experience
- The Stress Recovery Effect
- The Rest of Your Life
- The Trust Transformation
- The Habit Breakthrough
- Fit. Fuel. Fun.
- Living Whole- Depression Video Series (10 Points, max. 1 recurrence)
- CREATION Health Sponsored Events (5 points, max. 5 recurrences)
- To Be Determined
Caring for Your Body.
- Walk the Talk Challenges (10 points, max. 2 recurrences)
- CHIP (20 points, max. 1 recurrence)
- MISSION: 5k (20 points, max. 2 recurrences)
- WW, formerly Weight Watchers (20 points, max. 1 recurrence)
- Diabetes Care Management, Diabetes Institute
- New Day, New Weigh (20 points, max. 1 recurrence)
- Weigh to Go (10 points, max. 1 recurrence)
- Thrive! (20 points, max. 1 recurrence)
- RESET (20 points, max. 1 recurrence)
- WebMD Activity
- Health Assistant, Set and Achieve a Goal (10 points, max. 3 recurrences)
- Self- Reported Activities
- Up to date with annual exams, appropriate for age/ gender (5 points, max. 1 recurrence)
- Up to date with annual exam with Primary Care Physician (PCP) (5 points, max. 1 recurrence)
- Living WHOLE Video Series (10 points, max.1 recurrence)
- Heart Disease
Caring for Your Spirit.
- Self-reported Activities
- Participate in a Volunteering Activity (5 points, max.4 recurrences)
- Participate in a Community Race, Walk, Run (5 points, max. 2 recurrences)
- ½ Marathon/Marathon
- Century Bike Ride
- SmartDollar (15 points, max. 1 recurrence)
How do I earn points for WebMD self-reported activities?
All self-reported activities can be logged by going to the REWARDS tab in your WebMD account and inputting the appropriate information when prompted.
What is a WebMD Digital Health Assistant?
The WebMD Digital Health Assistant is an online goal tool that provides participants with a method of setting and tacking personal goals treated to several areas including:
- Managing Stress
- Maintaining a Positive Mood
- Weight Loss
- Quitting a bad habit
How do I earn incentive points for the WebMD Digital Health Assistant?
- You will receive 10 points for each goal that is completed for a max of 3 goals, or 30 points.
- Your earned points will appear in your WebMD account by November 30.
Walk the Talk
What are Walk the Talk Challenges and how do I register for them?
The Walk the Talk challenges are a way for you to get healthy and lead a more active life. While working with a team of your coworkers, you'll see who can walk the farthest, exercise the most, and/or lose the most weight! To register, visit http://www.join.virginpulse.com/walkthetalk and log in. If you haven’t participated in a challenge before, you will need to create an account by providing some basic information. Once you have an account, you’ll see an ad for the Walk the Talk Challenge that is currently open; click on it to join. If there are no system wide core challenges running, you can still log on to participate in bonus challenges (week long) and quick challenges (24 hour) that you and your coworkers can create.
How do I join a team for a core challenge?
- As you register for the Walk the Talk Challenge, you will be prompted to join a team in one of three ways:
- You can form your own team as a team captain
- Join an existing team
- Be assigned to a team randomly
- If you have received a team code from a team captain, you can enter it in to join a specific team.
Do I earn incentive points for participating?
Yes! You will be rewarded with 10 points toward your Wellness Incentive by tracking your steps, for a minimum of 20 days of the 4-week challenge. There will be two challenges offered in 2019.
How do I stay connected?
For the most up to date information on Face Off and all Walk the Talk Challenges, text: AHWALKTHETALK to 412412.
CHEE, CREATION Health Employee Experience
What is CHEE?
CHEE also known as the CREATION Health Employee Experience is a FUN interactive, paid* program that takes a closer look at the eight principles of CREATION Health through a variety of ways! From making healthier lifestyle choices through meal planning or finding fun news ways to be active, CHEE has something for everyone! *All employees will receive paid time for attending. Participants will earn 20 points for completing the class.
I already know what CREATION stands for, will I benefit from it?
Absolutely! CHEE takes a deeper dive into research-based examples and practical applications that you can take back to work and home.
Where is CHEE located?
Location for CHEE vary, please check the event calendar for details!
Do I get paid to attend?
Yes. We value your time as an employee and believes you should be compensated for your attendance at CHEE. For hourly employees, you will be prompted to sign-in to the CREATION Health Employees Cost Center upon arrival.
Do I have to get permission from my supervisor?
We understand that you are a valuable part of your department. We want to make sure leaders are aware of your attendance for scheduling purposes.
What do I wear to CHEE?
Comfortable clothes and sneakers are encouraged for the activity portion and can be worn all day. For the half day you may want to bring a change of clothes if you are planning on returning to work.
Why is it important for me to attend CHEE if I have already attended EFP in the past?
CHEE takes a deeper dive into the research behind whole body wellness and presents the learner with realistic examples for both work and home.
How can I apply CREATION Health into my role at the hospital?
CREATION Health is a roadmap for a fuller life! Bettering ourselves personally will not only improve our health, but will also allow us to reach our full potential when we come to work.
Why does the Hospital want me to attend CHEE?
We care about their employees. CHEE is our hospital’s gift to its employees, and its principles reflect God’s purpose for us to live our lives to the fullest.
Can I bring my spouse or significant other to CHEE?
YES! We want you to spread the CREATION Health message to those around you each and every day.
Is there food provided at CHEE?
Should I bring anything with me to class?
Just comfortable clothes, sneakers and your badge!
Can I attend more than once?
Yes, however we are only able to give you paid time for one session.
Can I earn incentive points for participating in CHEE?
Yes, you can earn 20 points for completing the course.
Will I have fun?
Is that a real question? Of course you’ll have fun- so much you’ll be talking about it for weeks to come!
How do I sign up for CHEE?
Visit www.CREATIONHealthEmployees.com; click on Events. Once on the Events page, select CHEE from the Event Type drop down box.
CREATION Health Education Programs, i.e. THE STRESS RECOVERY EFFECT
How do I register for Education Programs such as The Stress Recovery Effect?
Visit www.CREATIONHealthEmployees.com; click on Events. Once on the Events page, select the program from the Event Type drop down box.
How much does it cost to participate?
There is no cost to participate in this program.
- Please note: Employees are invited to bring a friend or family member to attend as well.
- Family member include a spouse, significant other, adult child and/or friend.
Where will the classes be held?
Classes will be held at various campuses. To find out if your campus is offering the program, visit CREATIONHealthEmployees.com and click on the “Events" tab and select your campus and the name of the program.
How long does the program last?
The courses are normally offered in 4 hour format.
Will I earn points towards my wellness incentive?
Yes, participants in Education programs such as The Stress Recovery Effect can earn 20 points for completing the class.
If you have any questions regarding information on the wellness incentive and how to achieve them, please email us at CREATIONHealthEmployees@AdventHealth.com