Thrive! is a program within the Florida Hospital Diabetes Institute and allows participants to earn enhanced benefits including:
- Waived copay of one quarterly primary care physician or endocrinologist visit for diabetes management within the Florida Hospital Medical Group (FHMG) network.
- Waived copay for one dilated eye exam by an ophthalmologist within the Florida Hospital Healthcare System provider network.
- $10 copay for 90-day supplies of all oral and injectable diabetes medications including insulin syringes, pen needles, brand-specific insulin pump reservoirs and standard infusion sets purchased through the Rx Plus mail order program. Includes brand name if no generic brand exists.
- Free diabetes and therapeutic lifestyle coaching by an assigned FHDI diabetes educator – registered nurse or registered dietitian.
- Usual plan benefit for blood glucose monitoring supplies.
Do I Qualify?
Only employees, their spouses and dependents enrolled in the FHCA health plan are eligible to enroll in Thrive!. For information on the complete requirements of the program and to register, call the FHDI Diabetes Services Line at (407) 303-2720.
Thrive! participants must remain active in the program and adhere to all program requirements through 10/30/18, as well as have been active in the program for a minimum of 3 months. Exception may apply based on insurance coverage changes, please consult with your DCP representative for further details.
Note: Your 20 points will automatically be reported and added towards your incentive upon completing 3 months (90 days) enrolled in the Diabetes Care Program before October 30, 2018.