Stress-- from Enemy to Ally.
Avoiding the “one-size-fits-all” approach so common with most stress management programs, Dr. Tibbits and Dr. Hall have produced an individualized/customized program—within a range—where each participant will identify their own Stress Coping Style (SCS) and create a Personal Stress Profile (PSP). With these tools employees will learn new personalized strategies for optimizing (not eliminating) stress.
- Identify your distinctive Stress Coping Style (SCS).
- Create your Personal Stress Profile (PSP).
- Learn how to make stress work for you not against you.
- Acquire tools to recover and refocus your energy.
- Find out why avoidance of stress is NOT a long-term strategy.
- Experience greater focus, creativity, and joy in life.
- Learn new strategies for optimizing (not eliminating) stress.
Join bestselling authors Dr. Dick Tibbits & Dr. Nick Hall as they guide you with how to turn stress from an enemy to ally.
Course Schedules (Coming Soon)
Offered: June-July 2019. To register and for more information visit our calendar or AdventHealth Learning Network (ALN).
Wellness Incentive Details.
New in 2019. Now worth 20 points! Points will reported and added towards your incentive upon completion of the program and uploaded on a quarterly basis. CREATION Health Employees covers the cost of this program, please first arrange with your manager prior to attending a paid class
Family Option Eligible. Your Spouse or significant other is invited to attend with you.
Cancellation Fees. There is a no-show fee of $10. All cancellations must be done through ALN 24 hours in advance before class start time. All fees will be payroll deducted.