It's Possible. Learn How to Turn Stress from Enemy to Ally.
Avoiding the “one-size-fits-all” approach so common with most stress management programs, Drs. Tibbits and Hall have produced an individualized/customized program—within a range—where each participant will identify their own Stress Coping Style (SCS) and create a Personal Stress Profile (PSP). With these tools employees will learn new personalized strategies for optimizing (not eliminating) stress.
In this Innovative Program you Will:
- Identify your distinctive Stress Coping Style (SCS).
- Create your Personal Stress Profile (PSP).
- Learn how to make stress work for you not against you.
- Acquire tools to recover and refocus your energy.
- Find out why avoidance of stress is NOT a long-term strategy.
- Experience greater focus, creativity, and joy in life.
- Learn new strategies for optimizing (not eliminating) stress.
Join bestselling authors Dr. Dick Tibbits & Dr. Nick Hall as they guide your team through The Stress Recovery Effect and teach your team how to turn stress from an enemy to ally!
Register today for day/time that works for you. Click the interactive schedule below, or register via calendar of events.
*Your spouse is invited to attend with you.
The Details. The Stress Recovery Effect is worth 15 points toward your 2018 Wellness Incentive.*CANCELLATION FEES: There is a no show fee of $10. All cancellations must be done 24-48 hours in advance by emailing Gabrielle.Mielz@flhosp.org. All fees will be payroll deducted.