Avoiding the “one-size-fits-all” approach so common with most stress management programs, Drs. Tibbits and Hall have produced an individualized/customized program—within a range—where each participant will identify their own Stress Coping Style (SCS) and create a Personal Stress Profile (PSP). With these tools employees will learn new personalized strategies for optimizing (not eliminating) stress.
In this innovative program you will:
- Identify your distinctive Stress Coping Style (SCS).
- Create your Personal Stress Profile (PSP).
- Learn how to make stress work for you not against you.
- Acquire tools to recover and refocus your energy.
- Find out why avoidance of stress is NOT a long-term strategy.
- Experience greater focus, creativity, and joy in life.
- Learn new strategies for optimizing (not eliminating) stress.
Join bestselling authors Dr. Dick Tibbits & Dr. Nick Hall as they guide your team through The Stress Recovery Effect and teach your team how to turn stress from an enemy to ally!
To register and to find day/time that works for you on your campus click "UPCOMING EVENTS" below. While on the events calendar, search under event type: STRESS RECOVERY EFFECT
Learn how to turn stress from your enemy to your ally! To sign up, click "UPCOMING EVENTS" below.