Are you one of the 4 out of 10 Americans that aren't taking their full vacation days? Here are five reasons why you should drop what you're doing and plan your next vacation:
1. Taking vacation can lead to better health - the stress of your day to day job can take a toll on your heart health, but during a vacation from time to time can help reduce your risk of a heart attached.
2. Build stronger relationships - vacations provide valuable time for family and loved ones to be together and created lasting memories.
3. Increase mental strength - The feeling of calmness and happiness most get while on vacation can do wonders for the body.
4. Gain new perspectives - learn about a new culture or language and explore new destinations - all of this will open you up to new perspectives on life and what's most important.
5. Return to work more productive - now that you're rejuvenated from your vacation you'll be able to think and more clearly focus on the task at hand.
When will your next vacation be? Where will you go? Who will you take with you? The world is waiting for you!
For more lifestyle tips, connect with us on Facebook: CREATION Health Employees or text FHSYSTEM to 412412. Message and Data rates may apply.